ƐPS™ Fan Blade Extensions
Close the Gap for Better Performance
Multi-Wing’s ƐPS™ fan blade extensions are bristles on the end of each blade that close the gap between the shroud and the fan tip. Durable, ƐPS is an effective, ingenious addition to Multi-Wing’s advanced line of fans. Reducing the gap between the blade and its shroud minimizes turbulence in the blade.
It improves fan performance and reduces noise with higher efficiency. ƐPS can be added to virtually every Multi-Wing fan blade. It is ideal for operating temperatures up to 280°F (120°C), the same operating range as Multi-Wing’s PAG fans.
Static strength tested for durability in the toughest environments, ƐPS can withstand loads of more than 1016 N/in. (40 N/mm)—performing at maximum operating speed for PAG fans. Fatigue testing proves that performance and noise remain unchanged even after 400,000 impacts.
- Improved performance, pressure, noise and efficiency
- Maximum durability in tough environments
- High chemical resistance verified by third party testing
- Improved pressure capabilities up to 25 percent
- Improved efficiency up to 8 percentage points
- Reduced noise emission